The Yeti Revisited

An ongoing narrative, a place of gathering, a refocusing of creative energies...and yetis.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

It got weird when I wanted to add more than two photos...so this is last post continued...




It's Buttons! This picture was so adorable, I just had to do something with it.





Made this one for jon and his roommates. Not only did I remove james from one of my favorite photos of them, but I made them a poster for the TV show that is their lives.




A very special photo for jess. I figured she could use it on facebook or some such.


These last two are photos I edited for my facebook profile.



and my personal favorite...



And there you have it. One of the many quirky things I do in my spare time...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also preferred Yoda's, "Luminous beings are we, not this *poke* crude matter!"

7:28 PM  
Blogger dan said...

That is also one of my favorite lines from Star Wars. I originally wanted to place the yoda picture on that entire speech, semi-transparent, in the background...but I realized you would miss too much of the text, which would be a shame, because it is beautifully written.

1:02 PM  
Blogger dan said...

Glad you enjoy it.

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home