The Yeti Revisited

An ongoing narrative, a place of gathering, a refocusing of creative energies...and yetis.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

I've been tooling around in the GIMP (the Gnu Image Manipulation Program) the open-source alternative to Adobe Photoshop that comes with most distros of linux. It's a really powerful program, packed with all the juicy little functions of photoshop, and it's extremely well documented. Anyway...here are some projects I've done as of late.



This one was done in about two minutes flat. Just a composite of two sepearate wallpapers I found to make one.











This is Alice in the moon. I wanted to play around with transparency and color.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that your girlfriend? I don't mean Vader, I mean the girl. Alice?

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home