The Yeti Revisited

An ongoing narrative, a place of gathering, a refocusing of creative energies...and yetis.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Iron and Wine...and fires, and kitties, and A Game of Thrones, and a comfy couch.

So it is spring break, and the posse is hunkered down in Buttons' house, waiting to go to P-town! We're having a delightful time. There's been lots of lounging around, eating lots and lots of fruit, and shopping like the little domestic family that we are (I asked Cindy if she wanted to touch my melons during our visit to the produce section). We also watched parts of The Patriot on TV and laughed about Lucius Malfoy being in the British Army.

Also, there are cats. I've been bonding with Barnaby, in particular. I think he just really enjoys the couch (where I slept) but I'd like to think it's me. When I woke up in the night, he was tucked in the crook between my arm and my chest, and then when I woke up in the morning he was lounging on my stomach. He's laying by my knees as I type this on Gabe (Lauren's laptop). And now Lauren is making little kissy faces at him. I really miss having cats around.

Today we're going to head into nearby Salem for a while. We dicscovered that the Peabody Essex Museum is, indeed, open, so I'm very excited. Tomorrow we're leaving for Provincetown, where we will be staying for three days. Then back to Hampshire by Friday. Should be good.

That's all I got.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally did not make kissy faces at my little Gabie-boy.

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOHH. I get it now.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home