The Yeti Revisited

An ongoing narrative, a place of gathering, a refocusing of creative energies...and yetis.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

I don't understand.

Why does reading my livejournal friends page make me feel like shit? I don't get this feeling. It's always sort of been there though. Maybe its the combined complain-y energy of the livejournal posts getting to me, or the fact that I always wait long periods of time between reading so I have to catch up with a lot and I feel like I'm missing large portions of my friends' lives. At any rate, it's strange and I don't like it.

In other news, today has begun the ridiculously geeky and startingly obsessive They Might Be Giants marathon in which Dan listens to the entire TMBG discography without putting anything else on in the middle. So any time I'm at my computer or in my room, John and John will be on, and it will be glorious. This may take several days. :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoaaa wonky comment system, with popup windows and everything!

2:14 AM  
Blogger dan said...

I love how you commented specifically to talk about the commenting system. :P

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonky commenting system 4tw.

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home