The Yeti Revisited

An ongoing narrative, a place of gathering, a refocusing of creative energies...and yetis.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Commencement '84

This is something I've been putting together on in my spare time at work. This poster has some of the most beautiful artwork I've come across in the Hampshire media that I've seen. I absolutely adore this illustration, and I'm going to ask my boss if I can have one of the spare copies of the poster that we have lying around.

I had to scan the picture in four sections and merge it in photoshop because it was so large. I had a hard time matching it up in places, but it worked out in the end. I regret that I cannot share the full-size image with you, but blogger will have none of it.



In other news, Vikki and I hiked up Mt. Norwottuck yesterday afternoon. It was a short pleasant hike (read: I am wildly out of shape and felt like my chest was going to explode multiple times) and a gorgeous view from the top. Altogether a fantastic experience. We resolved to do more outdoors things on a daily basis.

Also, I'm almost finished with Storm of Swords, and it is fucking brilliant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home