The Yeti Revisited

An ongoing narrative, a place of gathering, a refocusing of creative energies...and yetis.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Gay Robot Sex!

So, this is my current project in Sequential Imagery. When I presented the unfinished pages to the class, the critiques were that I either needed to vary the line more, or find a way to add depth, such as tone or color. So I colored a bit, and I really like it so far. All four pages will inevitably find themselves here, but this little preview is all I have so far.

It was strange to be working in color, and on my Wacom again after almost two months of just getting back to "the basics" with pen and ink. I think I've grown since last time, and I know the limits of my own understanding of color and line a bit better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home