The Yeti Revisited

An ongoing narrative, a place of gathering, a refocusing of creative energies...and yetis.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Now in glorious Stereo-scopic Colorization!

So I woke up around 8:30 today (a relic of my new work schedule) and lay in bed for a bit before getting up to work on /dev/random stuff. I was intending to just start drawing the next comic, but I thought I'd play around with today's post (which was already cleaned up and ready to go) to see if I could seperate the lines from the background, for future reference. Well, I ended up being able to figure it out, and added some test color just to see what it would look like. Well, long story short, I continued with the color, and three hours later I had a fully inked and colored comic ready to be shown. Gorgeous!

That's pretty much all I got currently. Now to work on Friday's post! (Oh lord, how I wish this was my full-time job).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home